Monday, May 7, 2012

Jeepers... Creepers....

Are you a Prankster? We sorta are...  AS A FAMILY...we have a silly personality and find great humor in freaking each other out. :) My husband and I have done this since we were dating. It started with little black spiders... which randomly would be found somewhere... on a bed, pillow, soap, in food or our favorite chair. You name it we did it!



So now its a snake... a rubber one :) Here are a few places we have found ours... and Yes... it still freaks us out :)
 In the cupboard where the vitamins and medicine are.....

In a pile of dirty dishes......

In the fridge.....
and on the floor. ... from a distances it looks real!

The floor one really freaked me out one day! Nothing like opening a cupboard and it kinda jumps out at ya... Yes we have fun here... :) SO much.... I am planning under the covers tonight for my husband :) HEE HEE HEE :)



1 comment: